Attends Career Opportunities
Listed below are the current career opportunities at Attends Healthcare Products.
Reliability Systems Manager
Department: Reliability Engineering
Review Date: 5/27/11
Reports To: Director of Reliability Engineering
Using technical knowledge and leadership skills, provide manufacturing wide maintenance systems support for production equipment and manpower. Develop and manage systems to improve knowledge flow and technical reliability of equipment and personnel. Manage MRO spend and provide improvement in overall cost of maintenance.
Principle Accountabilities/Key Duties:
- Implement and manage site-wide predictive maintenance systems to include vibration, ultrasonic, thermal equipment and current industry standards. Develop SOP’s to utilize current and future recommended equipment to quickly analyze and correct potential outages.
- Develop and manage metrics for storeroom operations including space utilization, low stock replenishment ordering operations, vendor qualification, obsolescence and addition of inventory. Communicate and manage, with reliability technicians and platform leadership, on stocking levels order quantities and vendor substitutions.
- Coordinate vendor sponsored technical training
- Provide leadership for site-wide lubrication program
- Continuously improve preventative maintenance reporting systems to yield improved overall equipment effectiveness and the ability to understand and diagnose issues.
- Serve as a technical resource for platform leadership and technicians.
- Interact with both mechanical and electrical resources to maintain open free-flowing communication while driving data based logical decision making.
- Build and lead teams to improve facility safety, quality, service, cost and people development through development and implementation of project objectives independently determined or assigned.
- Directs mechanical rebuild shop and machine shop activities.
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years in a technical leadership capacity in an industrial environment
- Experience driving plant efficiency through development of effective and efficient maintenance processes and systems
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) preferred, as well as other software programs such as MS Office, Oracle and Solidworks
- Experience managing MRO storeroom activities and suppliers
- Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional(CMRP) – preferred
- Six Sigma Greenbelt (certification preferred)
- Lean Manufacturing Trained (certification preferred)
- Ability to build and leverage positive cross-functional partnerships to identify gaps and implement reliability maintenance best practices
- Thinks & acts strategically: keeps the mission & values at the forefront through daily and long term decision-making
- Gets to the root of problems quickly and drives solutions to conclusion
- Operates well under healthy tension and accelerated timelines
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and to lead cross-functional teams to achieve plant reliability goals
We are always interested in hearing from interested candidates:
Human Resources/North Carolina Plant:
ATTN: Human Resources
Attends Healthcare Products, Inc.
1029 Old Creek Road
Greenville, NC 27834
Telephone number: 1-252-752-1100, ext. 8205