Attends Discreet Women's Moderate Pads
- Advanced Derma Dry Technology
- Triple leakage protection
- Odor Shield for confidence and dignity
- Adhesive back strip for secure and comfortable placement
- Individially wrapped in a cloth-like outer wrapper for discretion
The physical and mental benefits of yoga are well documented. It can help you increase your strength and flexibility, lower your risk of heart disease, and even ease anxiety and depression. Studies now show that yoga can help women who suffer from urinary incontinence by improving pelvic health and help gain more control over their bladders. If you have urinary incontinence, it's important to explore your options to maintain the active and happy lifestyle you’ve always enjoyed.
Whether you’re a new mom, an active senior, or anyone else who struggles with incontinence, you may find some relief in Yoga poses. For centuries, yoga has been shown to strengthen core muscles, help provide mental focus and clarity, and ease aches and pains that come from compressed muscles.