ATTENDSWOMEN’S DAY GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL
AttendsWomen’s DayGiveaway Official Sweepstakes Rules
No purchase necessary to enter to win. A purchase does not enhance the chances of winning.
- Eligibility:Sweepstakes is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of 1/1/2023. Participants must be legal U.S. residents. Void where otherwise prohibited by law. Employees of Attindas Hygiene Partners (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules:By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Attindas Hygiene Partners as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes Period:Entries will be accepted online starting on March 8, 2023at 1 AM EST and will end by March 17 at 11:59 PM EST or after a winner has been selected (whichever comes first).
- How to enter:The Sweepstakes must be entered by completing the following:
- Liking the sweepstakes post
- Following the Attends Instagram page
- Tagging someone in the comments
- Prize:Three (3) winners will receive one (1) pack of AttendsDiscreet Bladder Control Pads in the size of the winner’s choice. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
- Winner selection and notification:Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected at the discretion of Attindas Hygiene Partners. Winners will be notified via direct message to the Instagramhandle they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the entry.
If the selected winner(s) cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize within 48 hours from the time award notification was sent, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner(s) of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you:By entering this contest You understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, to review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Limitation of Liability:By entering You agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
Attindas Hygiene Partners
8020 Arco Corporate Drive, Suite 200
Raleigh, NC 27617