GLOBAL PRIVACY STATEMENT
We care about Privacy
We process personal information of our customers, employees, consumers, healthcare professionals and others to operate our business.
We respect their right to privacy, and we care about maintaining the confidentiality of their personal information.
We are committed to safeguarding these valuable assets throughout the lifecycle of the personal data processing (from collection to deletion) in compliance with applicable privacy and data protection laws and regulations in the jurisdictions where we operate.
Specifically, we are committed to processing personal information in accordance with the following generally accepted data protection principles:
- Processing personal information (i) lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;and, (ii) only when we have a specific, explicit and legitimate purpose;
- Informing individuals (e.g. by means of specific privacy notices/policies) about how and for what purposes we process their personal information;
- Only sharing personal information with third parties in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Not selling personal information to third parties;
- Ensuring that the personal information we process is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary;
- Taking reasonable steps to update or remove data that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Taking measures to ensure that our employees and managers only access personal information on a need-to-know basis;
- Retaining personal information only for the length of time we need it and deleting it when it is no longer required;
- Protecting the integrity, confidentiality and availability of personal information by implementing adequate organizational and technical security measures;
- Appointing data processors who can provide sufficient guarantees that the right to privacy of individuals will be protected;
- Making our employees and managers aware of the importance of privacy and data protection and training them on a regular basis;
- Ensuring that individuals may exercise their privacy rights to the extent provided by applicable laws and regulations by providing a specific email address where they can ask about our privacy practices and exercise their privacy rights (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Designating a privacy expert to inform and advise the organization and monitor compliance with our policies and procedures and applicable laws and regulations;
- Monitoring and enforcing compliance with our privacy related policies and procedures.